Buffalo Cauliflower is a simple appetizer that is great for parties. We love making this buffalo cauliflower recipe with a side of blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing when we are entertaining!
These are my favorite way to eat cauilflower. I mean who doesn’t love all things buffalo-style? I love to pair this dish with my Homemade Ranch Avacado Dressing. Buffalo cauliflower is the next big thing and this recipe tastes absolutely delicious!
- 1 head cauliflower medium size
- 48 oz vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 cups Franks Buffalo Sauce
- 1 cup buttermilk vegan buttermilk made of soy or regular non vegan optional
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- Clean cauliflower heat and pull pieces apart making sure all peices are just about the same size.
- In a large bowl add all wet ingredents . Stir and set aside
- Preheat oil to 350F.
- In a medium bowl add flour, salt.
- Dip cauliflower peice by peice in the batter then flour and set aside. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated.
- Now, cook the cauliflower until golden brown ( not over crowding the pot or the temp will drop)
- Coat with Franks hot sauce and garnish with parsely and serve.