These Honey Buffalo Chicken Wings are so good you guys! How to bake crispy chicken wings is so easy and possible. The Chicken wings came out so crispy, and i’ll show you tips to bake crispy chicken wings, cause we all know baked chicken wings never come out crispy unless deep fried. I tossed the chicken wings in a delicious honey buffalo sauce that I made and its super yummy.
Whenever you go to a chicken spot whats the number one sauce on the menu? thats right buffalo sauce . Buffalo sauce, honey buffalo, honey bbq and more and if you can take a little heat you most likely will go for it. I mean why not, its literally one of the best type sauce there is. I like the combination of honey because it settles the hot flavor and also makes the sauce a little sticky . So you have a honey buffalo sticky wings thats a crowd pleaser. Good for any game night, gathering and parties.
Most of the time we don’t want to fry chicken . It can be a little more fatting then the normal baked chicken wings being that fried food holds oil. Thats why I love these baked buffalo wings. The texture gives you that deep fried feel but its really baked. It has a kick of buffalo sauce and also sweetened with honey, just the perfect balance. You can also adjust the sauce to your liking since we will making it ourself. Whether you want it hotter or sweeter, jazz it up the way you like but please make sure you make enough to share cause you will be going back for more.
Sticky Honey Buffalo Wings
- 24 chicken wings
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground celery seeds
- 2 tsp salt
Honey Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tbsp franks hot wings sauce not orginal hot sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstratch
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp molasses
- Preaheat oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl mix all dry seasonings . Pat chicken dry and add to a ziplock bag and pour in dry seasonings and shake the bag until the chicken is well coated.
- On a baking sheet spray non stick spray and add all the chicken and cook for 45-50 minutes until well done.
- In a small bowl mix together cornstartch and hot wing sauce until theres no lumps of the cornstratch visible
- In a small pot on low high heat add hot wing sauce mixture that was made with the cornstratch to pot, honey, butter and molasses. Allow to simmer and turn off stove.
- In a large bowl add half chicken wings half of the sauce and coat even repeat until all chicken is coated and sauce is gone.