Looking for a quick and healthy recipe? Then this herb-infused Keto Roasted Cauliflower is perfect! Whether you’re on a keto diet or you just want to cook something easy and delicious, then this is a must-try.
How to Make Keto Roasted Cauliflower
Prepping the cauliflower for cooking is a really easy task and you can easily do it in three steps. This is also a great and flavorful side dish that you can pair with any main course. You will surely enjoy this low carb recipe!
RINSE/WASH – Wash the cauliflower in water thoroughly to remove any dirt or debris from the cauliflower.
After rinsing it water, pat dry with a paper towel or air dry over night.
SEASON – You can season the cauliflower adding fresh herbs and set it in the refrigerator overnight for more flavor.
BAKE – Place cauliflower in the oven for 20 minutes on 430F until tender and picks up color.
Roasted Cauliflower Tips
● Cut the cauliflower into small to medium florets, this way they’re easier to eat and will cook evenly.
● Season the cauliflower well to bring out the flavor of herbs and spices.
● If you love cheese, you can also sprinkle it with grated Parmesan to give it a slightly cheesy taste.
Keto Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 cauliflower head
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 1 1/2 tbsp basil
- Preheat oven to 430F (220C).
- Cut one head of cauliflower into small-medium florets.
- Place in a large bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper, onion power,garlic powder, paprika, oregano and basil . Stir to coat evenly.
- Place on a baking try lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown. Enjoy !
Did you enjoy this Keto Roasted Cauliflower recipe? Leave a comment and let me know what you think. You can find more Keto recipes here.