January 31, 2023 | Last Updated on February 3, 2023 by Patricia Valbrun
Celebrate this season with our cozy and delicious Espresso Martini with Vanilla Cream recipe. The perfect blend of coffee and alcohol, with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon, makes this cocktail a subtle twist on the classic espresso martini.
Perfect to cap off the night, this recipe will be a hit among your guests and is sure to make your evening more special.
Ingredients In Espresso Martini
- 1 ounce espresso
- 1 ounce Titos vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- 1/2 ounce demerara syrup
How to Make Espresso Martini With Vanilla Cream
There’s nothing quite like a well-made espresso martini to kick off an evening, and when you add a touch of vanilla cream, you have the perfect blend of coffee and alcohol. This recipe is sure to impress your guests and leave them wanting more.
- To make the espresso martini, combine the espresso, vodka, coffee liqueur, and demerara syrup in a shaker.
- Shake well, and then strain the mixture into a rimmed martini glass.
- Rim the glass with cinnamon sugar (if desired). Finally, top the drink with the vanilla sweet cream mixture.
For those who would like a decaffeinated version of this recipe, you can use decaffeinated espresso, decaffeinated coffee liqueur and you will have a tasty and delicious drink that won’t keep you up at night.
This recipe is perfect for any occasion, whether it’s a dinner party, a special event, or a relaxing evening at home. The rich and creamy taste of vanilla and cinnamon, perfectly blended with the classic espresso martini ingredients of espresso, vodka, and liqueur, makes this recipe a delicious treat any time of the year.
So next time you’re looking to impress your guests or just want to enjoy a relaxing evening at home, give this recipe a try.
How to Make Your Own Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Foam
There are different ways to make the signature vanilla sweet cream foam for the Espresso Martini with Vanilla Cream recipe. You can whip it up with a hand-held milk frother, an immersion blender, or in a blender. This will create a thick, frothy vanilla cream that is so delicious.
Alternatively, you can also use the cream without whipping it, this way the foam won’t stay for long if you use non-dairy milk. For a non-dairy option, you can use vanilla oat milk or almond milk to make the vanilla cream. The foamless cream will still give you the vanilla flavor you desire.
Cool Whip. light and fluffy texture to the vanilla sweet cream and adds a creamy taste to the recipe.
Heavy Cream. rich and creamy texture to the vanilla sweet cream and adds a smooth taste to the recipe.
Demerara Syrup. brings sweetness to the recipe and also gives a rich caramel flavor that complements the espresso and vanilla flavor.
Vanilla Bean. strong vanilla flavor to the recipe and enhances the overall taste of the vanilla sweet cream.
Cinnamon. warm and cozy flavor to the recipe and also gives a nice aroma that complements the other ingredients. The cinnamon is optional, so you can choose to use it or not depending on your preference
Keep in mind that using a hand-held milk frother allows you to have more control over the frothiness of the cream, and you can get the perfect consistency according to your preference. The cold foam is a great way to add a lighter texture and delicate sweetness to your drink. Feel free to experiment with different flavors and ingredients to find the perfect combination for your taste.
What is Demerara Syrup?
Demerara syrup is a type of simple syrup made from demerara sugar, which is a type of raw cane sugar. It is a dark amber color and has a rich, complex flavor with notes of caramel and molasses.
The syrup is made by dissolving demerara sugar in water, and then heating it until it reaches the desired consistency. It can be used as a sweetener in various cocktails, coffee drinks, and in baking as well.
How to Make Espresso Martini Frothy
There are a few ways to make an espresso martini frothy:
Use a hand-held milk frother: This is a small wand-like device that uses battery or manual power to froth milk by introducing air into the liquid. You can use it to froth the cream or milk you add to your espresso martini.
Shake it up: The classic way to make an espresso martini is to shake it vigorously in a cocktail shaker. The shaking motion creates a frothy mixture by introducing air into the liquid.
Use a blender: If you want a really frothy espresso martini, you can use a blender. Add all ingredients to the blender and blend for a few seconds until the mixture is frothy.
Remember that adding cream or milk to your espresso martini will make it more frothy, but also will change the flavor and texture of the drink.
Espresso Martini Variations
- Chocolate Espresso Martini: This variation is made by adding chocolate liqueur or chocolate syrup to the classic espresso martini recipe. It’s a delicious way to add a chocolate flavor to the drink.
- Caramel Espresso Martini: Made by adding caramel syrup or caramel liqueur to the classic espresso martini recipe, it’s a delicious way to add a Caramel flavor to the drink.
- Hazelnut Espresso Martini: This variation is made by adding hazelnut liqueur or hazelnut syrup to the classic espresso martini recipe, it’s a delicious way to add a nutty flavor to the drink.
- Irish Espresso Martini: This variation is made by adding Irish cream liqueur to the classic espresso martini recipe. It gives a creamy and smooth taste to the drink.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I substitute the cream in the vanilla sweet cream with a different type? Answer: Yes, you can substitute the heavy cream in the vanilla sweet cream recipe with a different type of cream such as coconut cream or almond milk cream, depending on your preference.
- Are there any alternative syrups that can be used in place of demerara syrup? Answer: Yes, you can use alternative syrups such as agave or maple syrup in place of demerara syrup. This will give the cocktail a different taste, but it will still be delicious.
- Can I add other spices to the vanilla sweet cream recipe? Answer: Yes, you can add other spices such as nutmeg or allspice to the vanilla sweet cream recipe to give it a different twist.
- Can I make this recipe with decaffeinated espresso? Answer: Yes, you can make this recipe with decaffeinated espresso. It will still be a tasty and delicious drink that won’t keep you up at night.
Would you like to see more? SUBSCRIBE to receive the more recipes! Also, follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE or TWITTER.
Espresso Martini with Vanilla Cream
- 1 ounce espresso
- 1 ounce vodka titos
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur mr. black
- 1/2 ounce demerara syrup
Vanilla Sweet Cream:
- 1/4 cup cool whip
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon demerara syrup check notes
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a shaker, combine the espresso, vodka, coffee liqueur, and demerara syrup. Add enough ice to fill the cup and shake well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cool whip, heavy cream, demerara syrup (check notes), vanilla bean paste, and cinnamon (if desired) until well combined using a milk frother hand wand.
- Rim a martini glass with cinnamon sugar (if desired).
- Strain the espresso mixture into the rimmed glass.
To make the vanilla sweet cream cold foam, you will need to use a hand-held milk frother. Follow these steps:
- In a small jar, add the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla bean paste until well combined.
- Turn on your hand-held milk frother and immerse the head into the mixture. Hold the jar or glass steady and move the frother up and down to create froth.
- Top espresso martini with the vanilla sweet cream mixture.
- Enjoy the perfect blend of coffee and alcohol with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon.
Looking for more drink recipes like this one? Check out our drink categories here !
Leave a Reply